If you’ve been daydreaming about adding a pool to your backyard or remodeling that preexisting stained, white plaster eyesore it’s time to do some research. The most important thing to do before a pool remodeling or purchase is to determine what you like best aesthetically. We recommend browsing our gallery to view various pool styles, water color options, and special water features to determine the perfect oasis for you and your family. Most importantly, you need to determine what pool finishes you like best.
Deciding on a pool finish is the first and most significant decision you will make because it greatly determines the longevity of your pool, the maintenance required, and it also impacts the final look of the project. There are three main types of pool finishes to choose from: plaster, quartz, and pebble. Many builders will offer plaster or quartz as their standard option, with pebble being considered an upgrade. However, if you are looking for the most durable and long-lasting pool finish, then pebble is the way to go.
Pebble pool finishes are designed to mimic nature by resembling riverbeds and picturesque oceans. In addition to the aesthetic appeal, pebble finishes are more durable than their counterparts and create functional surfaces throughout your pool.
Pebble Technology International® (PTI) is known as The World’s Most Trusted Pool Finishes™, and offers five options perfect for any outdoor space.
- PebbleTec® The Original – the pool finish of enduring elegance and durability. With 16 different color options, from White Pearl to Black Canyon, and every nature-inspired hue in-between, you can find the perfect shade to compliment your home.
- PebbleSheen® – similar to PebbleTec® The Original, but offers smaller pebbles for a more refined texture, the most popular PTI choice. Cool Blue, Irish Mist, and Sierra Black are just three of the 17 color options to choose from.
- PebbleFina® – provides the smoothest finish with superior strength and long-lasting durability, made from PTI’s smallest pebble. Choose from 11 different color options.
- BeadCrete® – uses elegant glass beads to create a three-dimensional reflective effect reminiscent of crystals. Select from 14 color options, including Aqua Splash, Sapphire, and Tahitian.
- PebbleBrillinace® – combines vibrant glass beads and natural stone to deliver a captivating finish and a uniquely brilliant water color. All 8 color options incorporate a Shimmering Sea enhancement for added elegance.
While we are the originator of the pebble finish, it is important to note that not all pebble pools come from Pebble Technology and therefore may not have the same durability and style. Pool remodeling done with PTI finishes include pebbles and beads that are carefully selected and sourced from all over the world. The selected pebbles are then processed to ensure the highest quality materials are installed in every pool. Our time-tested formula, along with our unique application process, allows our finishes to maintain their beauty and appearance year after year. Pebble technology is truly The World’s Most Trusted Pool Finish®
PTI pool finishes also offer the option of unique enhancements to accentuate your style and personality. Make your pool shimmer with the Shimmering Sea option, glisten with Luminous, shine like gold with Iron Pyrite, and accent it with Finishing Touches Tile Collection.
Now that you’ve discovered the perfect finish for your pool remodeling or building project, it’s time to find a builder. Since not all pebble finishes are the same, we recommend searching for a PTI preferred builder or authorized applicator in your area. With PebbleTec® pool finishes, your backyard will never be the same!